1540 balance = what "series"?

A home owner from Cincinnati, OH says:
So my window just fell out of its tracks... And since the balances are broken at the plastic clips, I'm assuming that must be the reason?

I do see 1540 printed on the balance, but I can't tell what "series" that equates to. While other companies have 1540s readily available, they don't really say if all plastic clips are created equal so I'm worried about ordering the wrong part regardless of the number. Very happy there's identification help!

If you have the parts I need, I'd appreciate any links to their respective product pages.

Thank you!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I would start by looking at our S380-16 and seeing if this is a close match. If the measurements look good, then I also recommend choosing the 1540 stamp option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)