16 4 RY Caldwell or 16 3 AW 3MC 4 (?)

A quick learner from Prineville Oregon says:
I need to replace one broken window sash part. The set I have appears to be two different manufacturers. The broken one says Caldwell. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 40C32B95-0112-45F5-985C-1CC60FFE72EC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

With this combination of attachments, you could have either an S380-17 or S385-17 channel balance. You’ll need to measure as shown below. The Series 380 has a 1" bottom attachment, and the Series 385 has a 1-3/32" attachment. For the balance marked "16 4", you'll need a stamp option of 1640. As for the other balance, it looks to be marked "16 3", but it's hard to tell. If you're unsure, you can always weigh your sash on a scale to determine the appropriate stamp option.

If you have any further questions just let us know! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.