1600-17, 89, R32 Sash Balance

A quick learner from NY says:
Hi. Wondering if someone can help me with a part number for a window sash balance.
Here is what I'm seeing: 1600-17, 5 89, R32 and in the middle I see a 927 number. Thanks in advance for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. If the top and bottom sash heights are the same height, you can use 24-939 Andersen balance to replace the balances on both sides of the window. However, if the top sash height is shorter than the bottom sash, you will need the 24-R13-927 on one side and the 24-L9-1327 on the other side. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.