1895 Victoria double hung windows

A home owner from Lancaster Texas says:
We are restoring our historic house. We've have a woman experienced in restoring historic double hung windows doing the job. Windows are huge, all 13 are 89 inches high, 33 to 44 inches wide. She wants this felt with the aluminum strip she said 5/8 X 3/16? Thank you!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us about your project! I'm not quite sure we have the stripping you're looking for. Is there any way you could send us a photo of a small piece removed so we can get a better look at the general shape and end profile?

A home owner from Lancaster Texas says:
Thank you Kathleen! Here's some more photos. I'm here all day if you need a different sort of photo. I'm open to suggestions on what to use instead as well! Kelly
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for waiting while we research. This looks like an older style weatherstripping sold by Frost King that is unfortunately no longer made. The closest thing we can offer is maybe our 58-169, which has a nail-on flange. Look it over and see if you think you could get it to work.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.