1944 house wooden window sash which raises up .

A home owner from Seattle says:
The old mechanism didn't work, and I can't find a replacement. I need help with what kind to buy from you.The sash is 31 1/2 inches tall, the channels are 5/8 " wide and 3/4" deep. It weighs 10 pounds. The sash is shown in place and removed.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your balance system is no longer available. That said I believe you can use our Series 500 spiral balance with a 5/8" outer tube. I'd also recommend a 17-012 bottom bracket, which attaches to the bottom of the sash. For a 10 pound sash you should be able to use a red tip color option. I would just confirm the length of the old outer tube.
A quick learner from Seattle says:
My reference no. is D81904 Thank you for the fast reply.You said to verify the old tube length. Overall it is 303/4 " long. The sash is 311/2"long.Will the series 500 31" be the correct one? Paul responded to my original question. Noel
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... if the length of the old tube is 30-3/4", then I think you could get away with using our S500-31, yes.
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.