1950-1960 Jalousie Window repair

A handy person from Ft. Pierce FL says:
I have these old jalousie windows in a house under renovation build in 1950 (according to scarce records). It contains three types of windows

1) There are 6 36x50 windows each with 3 panes that are 32x14.
2) A bathroom windows with 1 pane. The window is 25x25.5
3) 1 kitchen window 36x25.5 with 2 panws 25x36 each pane.

I am looking for replacement parts for the operators and I would also like to add locks for the other sides to help secure the windows.

See attached images.

Thanks for your help!

James
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, James. Take a look at our 39-061 awning operator and see if our dimensions line up with yours, especially the mounting hole spacing and arm size.

I'm not sure what you mean when you mention locks for the other side. I don't think your window uses something like that. Could you go into more detail?
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.