1950's style window clip that holds the screen in the frame

A home owner says:
Pretty much what it is. A residential house, older sliding windows slide right to left to open the window. 4 of these hold the screen in place. The clips were built to last but when someone else forgot where they put them.. The round end that fit's into the casement in about 4/16" so figure 5/16" One side touches the outside of the screen the other inside. 95-058 would to be be a possibility if it was a little thicker. As always thanks for the help!
User submitted a photo of a slide latch.
A home owner from Wisconsin says:
More pictures
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at our 70-029 latch. It's a little different but the closest I could find. Could you use this as a replacement?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)