1960s Mayfair windows

A quick learner from Fallbrook, California says:
I have 1960s Aluminum sliding Mayfair windows. Looking for a parts diagram. If not available, I need the seal between the moving frame and the stationary frame. The window rattles. I have siliconed the glass into the aluminum frame with no improvement. Thanks DB
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't know what parts your window uses. We will need detailed photos of everything you're looking to replace. If you need weatherstripping, I will specifically need you to remove a sample and show me a clear picture of the end profile. The video below will explain what I mean.

A quick learner from Fallbrook, California says:
I'll shoot a few pics as soon as it's warm and dry enough to disassemble a window or two.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.