1960's Window Gasket

A home owner from Long Beach CA says:
We need to replace window gaskets on 1960s era sliding door frames. The material appears to be plastic or hard rubber. The gasket fits over an aluminum channel on the door frame, and snaps into place.

SIZE 1/4" base, 3/16" sides. (door frames are appx 8')

User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Mark. I'm afraid we don't have this weatherstripping. It is very, very old and I don't know if anything like it is still made. Could you perhaps substitute with wool pile like our 58-105? That may be worth considering. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)