1963 Eichler Closet Doors

A home owner from Granada Hills CA says:
Hello,

I am restoring an Eichler home and am hoping to find parts to fabricate several missing closet doors. The pictures are of the roller, which I see is still available, and a view of the channel that makes up the frame of the door.

My question is regarding the frame. I have run out of luck searching for this channel shape, however I feel it must still be available somewhere since its a perfect match to your rollers and guides which fit cleverly into the end of the channel.

Would you happen to have any leads you could direct me towards to find a source for the channel parts?

Thanks very much in advance for your help.

David
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your photos, the first part that comes to mind is our 23-039 closet roller set. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.