1968 Sliding glass door rollers

A contractor from Florida says:
The door looks like an Old Anderson(not new Anderson). It is in Florida. Went to a parts place locally and they showed me the bottom rail of an Anderson. It was the same but didn't have the name Anderson engraved on the bottom rail. The assembly [mounted in the rail] is 3/4" wide and 5" long. There are 2 screws on the end. Bottom screw is the adjuster and the top screw holds it all together. It has at least 1/4" adjustment travel which is key in an old crooked house. The only pic I have is a video which your program doesn't like. Can't take roller out because it's being used.
can I send the video a different way?
Thanks, Paul
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see your rollers removed from your door so that we can compare them to our inventory. We won't be able to provide an identification without seeing the roller first, unfortunately. 

Hi Emily, As mentioned in the email.....do you have a different place that I can send a video to you? Your company won't except videos. I took a short video of the roller assembly.
Tks, Paul
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we cannot accept videos. Have you seen the video below on how to remove sliding glass door rollers?

Here are the rollers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DB942A78-CAF3-466E-AB49-14EFC87CECB0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29D36470-D8D7-41B0-9B7D-0C57CC483B77.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D19DF60B-1C36-4EDD-8956-C5F5E69E350B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EAAFF2A1-8D28-41B0-ABE7-480678ADCBB0.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting us these photos. Emily's out sick today but I actually do recognize this roller. The bad news is that this thing hasn't been made in a long, long time. I don't know who might still have it these days. I do see it from time to time from other customers such as yourself, though. I generally recommend replacing just the wheel and reusing the housing, where possible. We sell wheel replacement kits here that you can browse through to see what would be the best for the job.

I would say this works about 80% of the time. Most customers are able to just swap out the wheel and get the door working again no problem. The other 20% have broken housings so replacing the wheel wouldn't really fix anything. We unfortunately can't do anything about that, tough, these just aren't made anymore. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.