1970 era 8 foot steel bifold closet doors

A home owner from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada says:

I looked at part no. 21-007 bifold door guide pin assembly, and what i need is the plastic cap that goes on the end of the pin that slides in the bottom track when you open the bifold door. The plastic cap is worn out so that now it makes a grinding noise because it is metal on metal. Do you sell just the plastic cap?

Thank you,

Ted

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ted. The 21-105 is the cap used on the 21-007. Please compare. 

A home owner from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada says:
The plastic cap that I am looking for is the one at the bottom that is attached to a 5/16" diameter rod that slides in the bottom rail. The plastic cap is 11/16" long. Do you have what I am looking for?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bifold closet door.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We came across the 21-111 nylon cap used by other bi-fold door manufacturers that I think should work. It fits on a 5/16" pin. Look it over and see what you think.

Alternate view with measurements
Alternate view with measurements
Side profile view with measurements
Side profile view with measurements

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.