1970 hard plastic kitchen drawer slide

A quick learner from Lexington, ky says:
This part glues to the side of the cabinet. The hard plastic drawer slides on this part. The notch at the top secures the drawer. I cannot find this anywhere. No manufacturer on part
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 32-312. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)