1970's Pella hinge replacement

A home owner from USA says:
This is a removed lower hinge from a Pella window. The house was built in the late 70's. Do you have this part? If not, it looks similar to the end of any hinge arm assembly (see 39-394 for example) which I can saw off and modify to fit IF the rollers and hinge shoes are the same?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's very hard to tell what can work based on this one part alone. I am also not sure what your dimensions are. I recommend looking through our selection of Pella hinges, where you can see each type we offer. Carefully compare your complete hinge assembly with our pictures and measurements to determine the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)