1970's era bifold hardware

A quick learner from USA says:
Need help with these replacement parts for 1970s metal closet bifold doors. I am attaching some pictures.

I have pins, but need caps, springs, and whatever holds the pin in place.

Can you help me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named robin.jones 3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Robin.jones 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named robin.jones 1.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help, but we'll need a little more information to get started. Is there a name of the manufacturer on the inside of the door? Also, what is the diameter of the metal pin and nylon cap? May we see the track, the pivot block and the bottom threaded pivot pin? With that information, we should be able to narrow down your options. Thank you!

A home owner from Montgomery, Al says:
I believe the pin is 5/16 diameter and 4" or so in length.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named file-5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named manuf.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for replying back with more information. The one pin you are showing us is our 21-041. The pin with the nylon cap is the 21-005 or it could be the 21-065 with the spring. Take a look at all parts mentioned and see what you think.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.