1970s metal closet door parts

A handy person from New york says:

Hello

I moved into a condo with metal closet doors. One door is off the track and someone has tried to fix in the past. I think they are from the 70s. I hope I don't have to replace the tracks top and bottom. Photos are of parts that appear to be in need of replacement. I don't see any numbers or markings. There is a spring on top and a metal track running length of both doors.

Thanks for your help. If you need more information, please let me know.

Sara

I have a family member who is handy who is going help me

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Welcome to SWISCO, Sara. I am glad to hear you have a handy family member to help you with this replacement. So, let's get started. I want to start off by letting you know that they no longer make this style bi-fold door you have. That said, fingers crossed your track isn't damaged. We do offer the bottom corner pivot threaded pin, our 21-048 along with the pivot bracket for the top and bottom track, our 21-205. We no longer offer the top pivot pin. But, you should still be able to reuse your current one. There is also the 21-050 top guide pin assembly and 21-049 bottom guide assembly. One last note, to install the 21-108 nylon guides, you will need to remove the track and slide them in the track groove. Review all the parts mentioned and get back to us if you should have any further questions. 

A handy person from New york says:
Paul,
Thanks for your help. I will check with my helpers and see how they assess the situation and the process.
Sara
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.