1974 mobile home snap-in window glazing

A home owner from Villanueva, NM says:
I'd like to replace the plastic window glazing on my trailer. There are 11 windows, each with 8 panes, each with about 50" of trim. I guess that's about 370'!

Sorry, I didn't pull one and photograph the profile. I can do that in a few more days, if this looks possible.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190203_160051.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi, thanks for reaching out. While we wait on an end profile view of your glazing, feel free to get familiarized with your options here. You're also welcome to try out a few samples here. Hope this helps a bit!

A home owner from Villanueva, NM says:
Here are those trim profiles, finally! Sorry, I had lost track of your email response.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190511_152145.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional photos. I believe our 55-006 would be the closest match, but you may want to take a look at the dimensions of 55-023 and 55-030 too. You're also welcome to try out some samples of them here

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.