1981 / 85 era Andersen Sliding patio Door Lock Parts & Door Seal

A contractor from Bayville, NJ. 08721 says:

I need of Locking Mechanism Parts for older Andersen Door - Building Structure built in early 1980's 

Joe 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Andersen Sliding Door 1982 Lock Parts  1  Door Sea
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Andersen Sliding Door 1982 Lock Parts  2  Door Sea
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Andersen Sliding Door 1982 Lock Parts  3  Door Sea
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Andersen Sliding Door 1982 Lock Parts  4  Door Sea
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Take a look at our 82-048 latch, 82-056 lock bolt assembly and the 82-057 and 82-058 brackets. Look these parts over and compare them to yours to see what you think.  

A contractor from Bayville, NJ. 08721 says:

Hello Emily, Thanks for getting back.. if you think those parts will work, I will order them also the white door seal and exterior handle - the 1 in pic I sent is damaged. call if with questions .. 

Joe F. 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't determine what handle or seal you need from the above pictures. I would need to see a closer picture of your handle and you would need to remove a piece of your seal and show us a clear picture of the end profile to compare to our inventory. Let me know if that's something you can get for us. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.