1986 sliding glass doors unknown manufacturer

A handy person from Edison, NJ says:

Front and side edge of two parts. Can you identify?

In the last photo is a roller. I took these out yesterday to photograph them. Didn't think to measure. Can you identify them from the pictures or do I have to take them out again to measure?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C0B7113A-96A2-4369-B44A-B1446A4639BE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4A211A29-FED2-4615-9DF8-4CEE22356F31.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7C6B6737-D0A3-4343-A118-D08B03EFFF12.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6F17B71B-BA42-4EF5-A5CC-A4C6ED67A744.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E388A6A1-6FBA-4679-B42A-DD48849CC41D.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you need pieces of the door trim and a new roller. I'm afraid we won't be able to help with those trim parts. The only thing we could potentially replace  is the wool pile in the first photo, but it doesn't seem like you need that exactly. For these parts, the only company who could help is probably going to be the manufacturer of the doors themselves.

As for the roller, we have a couple different options that may work. The 81-030 stands out in my mind as a top contender, but we also have the 81-095 and 81-138, which are similarly designed. Now, I think the 81-030 looks closest by just eyeballing your picture, but my eyeballs aren't as good as a tape measure. Ultimately, you're going to want to measure the original part to confirm that the 81-030  is a match.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.