1996 Crestline Casement

A home owner from Montevideo MN says:
Window is 48" tall. On the locking mechanism the bar slides up and down to pull the window shut to lock. On the lever the rivet is broken so the lever will not slide the bar up and down to pull the window shut. What I need is to replace the locking lever.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I don't know what you have based on this description alone. If possible please show us pictures of the part you wish to replace and we can work from there. Please also tell me its dimensions. Thank you!
A home owner from MONTEVIDEO MN says:
They are crestline white vinal clad casement windows. I believe the unit code was 1-2646 2' 6" x 4' 6"
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. It's hard to say. Our 38-205 looks very similar, but there are enough differences to make me hesitate. The lever looks different, as does the cover. However, they both seem to work on the same principle. Could you get it to work in your window? If not, or if you aren't sure, is there any way I can see this hardware removed from your window entirely? Could you also give us dimensions? That may help us. Thanks!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.