1998 Pozzi Casement Window Hardware

A contractor from 93955 CA says:
I have need of 2 replacement operator covers for a Pozzi casement window installed 1998.

I also need two casement latches for the same window.

Pictures included

I have the original order tag that was on the window. That information is:

A.B.S. - S 45002593 04 19-JAN-98
NC12638-03020A
C3042 PR R NDS CL WSW
User submitted photos of their Pozzi casement window hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the following hardware. All above will possibly work. I recommend purchasing the keepers along with the locks to assure a fit.
A contractor from CA says:
Wow Donna, thanks for the quick reply. These indeed appear to be the replacements. Great service. Will order directly. Gary
Donna Does the 39-205 folding handle appear to be the correct crank?
What is the best way to assure a correct fit on cranks? Were you able to identify the opener via the pics I sent? I did not see a way to check the radius of the splined hub. GK
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 39-205 folding handle will work. The 39-114L handle will also work. I recognize your crank operator.
A contractor from ca says:
Thank you!
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.