1999 Hurd sliding glass door handle replacement

A handy person from Buffalo, NY says:
I am looking for a new door handle for my 1999 Hurd sliding patio door. I am looking at the Legacy Handle 82-090 non keyed. My current handle is keyed, and it has the listed 3-15/16" distance from center of screw to center of screw, 1-3/4" door thickness, and an offset latch. However I don't see what the offset distance is for lockset, and if the flat "pin" that operates the lock will fit into the mortise lock mechanism on my door. Please advise. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4467.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4468.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4469.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4470.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

If you'd like a keyed handle set, see our 82-087 with the same specifications as the 82-090 you were looking at. I see no reason why either of these handle sets wouldn't work with your mortise lock. I also wouldn't worry about the distance of the offset thumb latch on the handle plate. They're pretty standard as far as being either centered or offset lower on the plate. Thank you!

A home owner from KS says:
I also have the exact same Hurd brass door handle as the Handy Prson in Buffalo, NY from August 9, 2020. I am trying to find a replacement for this handle Which handle finally worked for this customer?
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.