1F/DFXO26 1F/DF012 - Pella wood sliding door rollers

A handy person from Oakland NJ says:
I have a Pella Wood Sliding door
purchased in 1995
I would like to replace the rollers.
PART Number on Pella Receipt
is: 1F/DFXO26 1F/DF012

Can you recommend a roller replacement part? also
Do you have a video or instructions on how to replace?

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joe. Take a look at our 81-249, 81-098, and 81-244 and see if any of these are a match. I'm not sure if they match your existing rollers so you will need to compare our dimensions and style to your own to confirm. If they do not match, please remove your roller from the door and take a few pictures of it and upload them here for us to see. We will also need dimensions. Let me know!
A professional from California says:
The only real variable in these rollers is the flange. You should probably be able to feel under the panel to check if it is there. If it is not, either of the others should work. One is made by Pella. The other is not, but is made to replace it. The following video shows one method of removal, but you can also just pinch it with vice-grip pliers and use a claw hammer to force the pliers away from the door. I've seen other people wrap wire around the roller and pry from that.
A professional from California says:
Here's the pictures of how to pry the roller out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)