2 1/2" pivot bars

A quick learner from Burlington, CT 06013 says:
Hi I am looking for 2 1/2" pivot bars per the attached photo. Do you have something that will work. I could not find a window manufacturer name anywhere on the window.
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
We have several similar pivot bars. To make a determination, I need to know which hole was used for installation and how far back it measures. I listed some to consider on the right.
A quick learner from CT says:
Hi,
Your staff recommended the 26-444, which I ordered, but not sure if it will work. It looks like the holes are at different locations on that pin. The pin/pivot was secured through the hole located at the 1" mark.
RC
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for your patience. At this time, the 26-444 remains the closest match we have at this time. That said, we are working on another pivot bar with a 1" backset, but it is not yet available. If you'd like, I can let you know when it is added to our site for you to review.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
UPDATE We just added the new 26-454 which may be a better replacement option for the above pivot bar.
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.