2 1/4 " c.c. white flush keeper window sash lock 1/2" set back

A home owner from JACKSONVILLE FL 32221 says:
looking to replace 2 1/4" white flush keeper window sash lock with 1/2" setback. Keeper is 1 3/4' overall height with mounting holes @ 1 1/4 c.c.
A home owner from JACKSONVILLE FL 32221 says:
latch has mounting holes @ 2 1/4" c.c. 1/2 set back from face. flush mount keeper mounting holes on 1 1/4" centers 1 3/8" overall heighth. cut out on keeper 3/16" to 1/2" from top of keeper.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thank you for providing such detailed measurements. Now we just need some photos of your sash lock and we should be able to recommend a good replacement. Thank you. 

A quick learner from Jacksonville Fl says:
photos attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C1132BDE-70EE-4903-93BA-F2D4879AA0C7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7CB9738B-636A-443A-A9E3-1C169CBF3AFE.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This lock is very similar to our 90-309. See what you think. I'm afraid the keeper has been discontinued and is no longer available. 

A home owner from Jacksonville Fl says:
is there no flush keeper for your 90-309?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid it's not made anymore. We may be able to find a substitute, but I can't be sure if one will be available. Can you give me the overall width and height of the keeper, as well as the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center? Maybe we can find one that fits in the space available.

A quick learner from keeper dimin. as follows says:

keeper overall width= 2". overall height 1 3/8". mounting holes on 1 1/4" c.c. Cutout for latch= 1 5/16" approx width by 3/8" in height

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Please give us a little time as we look into this.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks again for waiting. After extensive research, we have not been able to find a match for this keeper. It just just isn't made anymore. The closest substitute we have is our 90-259, but you will need to drill new holes if it is to work. Even then I cannot guarantee that it will.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.