2 Story Room with Casement

A quick learner from Memphis, TN says:
Hi I have a 2 story front room with I believe folding truth handles in the 2nd story casement windows. Those are out of reach but I still want to open them. I have a telescoping pole that I could add an attachment to but wasn't sure if there was a better setup or if you could point me towards the attachment like an eyelet that would work in this case? Thanks
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We might have something, but can you show me pictures of the operator assembly you're working with? I will help from there. 

A quick learner from Memphis, TN says:
Here you go
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks. In this case, I'd try adapting to our 39-451 Cover and Handle kit. This handle doesn't nest into the cover. You can then replace that handle with the assembly of parts I've listed on this page. See the image below.

Diagram of the pole ring system.
Diagram of the pole ring system.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.