image 0626: 

• overall length - 2 7/8" 
  • from tapered end to first hole - 7/16" 
  • between holes - 1" 
  • width - +1/4" 
  • thickness - 3/16" 
  • width of T - 7/16" 
  • i'd guess your part number 25-415???

can you i.d. bars and possibly manufacture? no markings on windows i can find. availability and pricing please. 

thank-you very much. doug

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0623.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0626.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your first pivot bar, marked "6236," is no longer made. Our previous customers have used our 26-021 as a replacement. 

As for your second pivot bar, I can't make a recommendation without knowing the distance from the hole center to the front tip of the bar. In the meantime, take a look at the dimensions we show for the 26-415 that you pointed out and tell us how they differ from yours. If everything matches up, I see no reason why it couldn't work for you. Thank you!

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.