2 replacement right and 1 left hingecrank window hardware

A home owner from west Bloomfield Michigan says:
do you have these? no identification markings
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

Look at the operators and track suggested and attached to this page. I believe these are the parts you are looking for, but take a look to be sure that they will work for you. As for the metal part with the spring it does look familiar, but I can't place what it is used for. If you could send us some photos of that part showing how it relates to the window that would be helpful. 

Hello,

Thank you for your research! We believe you found our window crank handle openers and operators! We plan to purchase them.

As we read the installation guide we see this operator is for windows 14-20". Ours are 24 x 57&3/4" and 28 x 25&7/8".

FYI our cranks have worn/broken teeth and the spring lock devices haven't worked well either. We are wondering if the spring lock (see better photo attached) was too stiff. Do you have a replacement lock recommendation?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid we've never seen this kind of lock before. Just based on its style, it looks to be very, very old. I'm afraid we don't have anything that looks to function the same way. You may want to contact a local mom and pop type store that may have older parts lying around, they may be your only hope.

We purchased the replacement
operators. They are exactly the same size box to sit on the sill....the screen fits perfectly!

Since the window locks aren't available I now wonder if you stock any lock that would work with windows these windows. Do you have anything that might work?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm glad the operators worked! Thank you again for your business.

As for these locks, I really can't say for sure. I'm not even sure how yours work. Is there any way you can show us clear photos of one installed so we can make out its function?

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.