2007 Silver Line Casement window parts needed

A contractor from New Market Minnesota says:

I have a Silver Line vinyl casement window that was installed in 2007 that I believe needs new top and bottom arms, rails, and arm fasteners. I think the arm of the crank is OK but please confirm using pictures attached.

Feel free to call me with questions

Thanks

John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5486.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic 3 top side of window.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic 4 lower arm possibly broke.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the two 10" casement hinge pairs that we've related on this page. I believe you could use either of these options on your casement window. Take a look at the related videos for more information. Thanks for posting. 

A contractor from New Market Minnesota says:

I would like to order the pair of Stainless hinges number 36-004-10 I am thinking direction is not a concern since the top and bottom are mirrored images it should work for either a right or left hand casement. Is that correct. Please let me know what I need to to to place my order. Feel free to call me if that is easier 

Thanks John 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Our hinge arms can attach to the left or right side of the base using the detach clip, making them non-handed. 

Unfortunately, we are not able to process orders on this discussion board but you are welcome to purchase them directly on our website or feel free to give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929 for assistance. 

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.