2020 Side Loader Balances

A handy person from Staten Island says:
This is a side loader balance. As you can see from the pics this particular balance has a track on it that slides into a groove in the jamb. The number on it is 2020. Hope you can identify this balance. Thanks again for all ur help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6B3E6067-1E1D-48E7-B3F8-1B06130407B3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6FA9E379-FA63-4511-9878-B67660959689.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 898980E3-586B-46EB-B3ED-8B5DF6C7D0AB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0755A35B-948F-4A1F-B998-E2C4A4BF3653.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E696CB1D-9C73-479A-9811-17820886DFDA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience in this matter! We can definitely help with this balance, however this will have to be a special order due to the combination of nylon fittings. Yours in particular uses our 19-002 top and 15-081 bottom.

Does that look good to you? Can you also confirm that the metal channel is 21" long? Finally, how many of these did you need?

Once you've confirmed that information, I can email you a special order link and price quote for the requested quantity.

Hello Tom. Those top and bottom pieces certilook the ones I need. The metal channel is 21" long. I need 2 I have 18 items in my cart. Please expedite this matter ASAP. Thank you once again for all your assistance. Renzo
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure thing, I'll shoot that order link over to you right now. This will allow you to add the special balances to your cart so that you can checkout with everything all at once. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you. I'm ready to go
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.