21-5 BL5 CMC 43

A quick learner from Sacramento, CA says:
My balance is stamped 21-5 BL5 CMC 43. The metal length is 22" and the width is 9/16". Top and bottom plastic pieces have wings.

IMG_7708.jpg is of the top corner of the window sash. This plastic piece broke on the other side of the window and I'm not sure what it is called, but I need one of these, too, if you have it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7703.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7704.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7706.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7708.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for your patience during our busy season. We can help supply these balances, but it will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. I'll just need a bit more information before we proceed. 

• For starters, what is the quantity of balances that you'll need? Keep in mind, our minimum for custom balances is 2. 
  • Can you show us a clear picture of the metal clip at the end of your cord?

Once I have the above information, I can email you a purchase link and price quote for the desired quantity. 

As for the top sash guide, take a look at our 18-171 and compare our dimensions to yours to see if this matches what you need. You can add this to your cart at your convenience.

Thank you! 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.