21 inch metal center kitchen drawer guide

A quick learner from Seattle WA says:
We have an old 1970's kitchen, and I am needing to replace the 21" long metal drawer track holders. I have looked thur you intire catalog but I do not see anything close to what I am looking for. Do you have anything like this? Or know where I can find the metal replacements bars?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Currently we do not have replacement metal tracks, but we do have a replacement track kit. It is hard to say without seeing exactly what your drawer hardware looks like, but maybe the 32-053 track kit may work.

If you would like, post pictures of your drawer hardware so I can take a look at what you have. Include in the text of your email any stamps or markings you see on the hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)