A contractor from Dayton, Oh. says:
Thank you for identifying my previous photos. I now need to find these sash clips (end caps) for pella windows. They are handed left and right, plastic. Have a single hole to lock in the sash around the glass. Sliding windows with springs to hold open.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3685.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3686.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

We don't carry this exact top sash guide but I recommend our 18-204 as a replacement. Review our specifications and see what you think. I'm afraid this is only available in the color white. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.