23-222b different

A home owner from FREMONT, CA says:

Thank you for the help.

I order 23-222B but it is not what I am looking for. The o ring I look for is a little big than that. This is the picture.

I also see there is a number on the part :17-4116. It might be the part # from Stanley . Please help me find it out.
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the old version is not made anymore, and the manufacturer only supplies the 23-222B as a replacement. We have heard reports that it isn't an exact fit, but I'm afraid there's no other option on the market at this time. You may need to replace the top track with our 23-246 so that it can work with the 23-222B. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)