How do you adjust the 23-255 hanging roller?

A home owner from Fremont CA says:
I have a pocket door that uses the 23-255 hardware. The door is out of alignment, with one end much lower than the other. How do I adjust it? I tried unlocking it and turning the little white plastic wheel, but nothing happens. There is no way to get a wrench up in there to physically adjust the bolt itself.
A home owner from Fremont CA says:

After looking at your excellent diagram on line, I figured it out. For others out there with the same problem, all you need to do is release the gray lock by sliding it to the right using a small slotted screwdriver. Then just give a downward tug on the door and it will pop out of the upper half that houses the adjustable bolt. Slide the door out of the way so you can access the hardware. Use a standard wrench to adjust it up or down by turning it clockwise (up) or counter-clockwise (down). Now slide the door back under the hardware still in the track, and lift the door up. Now pop it back into the upper half. Slide the gray lock back to the left to secure it in place.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.