2340C Milgard balancer

A quick learner from Shelton, WA says:
Am getting frustrated. Mid 1980's Milgard single hung window, need to replace balancer SPRING in item stamped 2340C. Unsure of Foot descriptions. Your 1905, top attached looks similar. Can ya help me, please?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Anne. I'm afraid the stamp alone doesn't tell us what Series you have. You say you have the 19-005 top, but there are many Series that use this. Specifically, you could have either our S385-24, S380-24, or S395-24 channel balances. The only way to know for sure what you have is to carefully compare your bottom shoe with those we show for these series. The first thing to note is whether it has tabs on either side. The next thing to note is its depth. We show detailed pictures and dimensions for each balance on their respective store pages. You need to measure your own show to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)