24 in. and 30in.Channel Balance, Top and Bottom Guides, Non-Tilt Impact windows

A handy person from Oakland Park, Florida says:
24 in. Marking 23-12-AE5 CM (32-34)13
30 in. Marking 29-13-ID5 CMC (42-43)23
Top and Bottom Guides are the same for both
Top Guide is similar to 19-041(New Security) except height is 1 inch instead of 7/8 inch
Bottom Guide (Shoe) is similar to 15-005 except circled area in photo. I Realize that this portion is predicated on the shape of the pulley support, so it may not make a difference.
I have 2 windows each that use these guides for a total of 4 windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24inChannelBalanceMarkings.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30inChannelBalanceMarkings.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TopGuide.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24inChannelBalanceFull.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BottomGuide.jpg
A handy person from Oakland Park, Florida says:
Although I haven't had a chance to weigh the windows from each balance, I believe the markings on the balances (32-34) and (42-43) are the weight of the windows. Therefore, the spring strength needed for 2 balances of each type respectively.
In other words, 24inch balance - 32-34lbs, 30inch balance - 42-43 lbs.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24inChannelBalanceMarkings.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30inChannelBalanceMarkings.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I agree, our 19-041 and 15-005 fittings appear to match your originals quite well. The differences you've indicated are minor and shouldn't play a big part in how the balance functions once it's installed. Because of these fittings, though, that means these balances will have to be custom made. It's not a stock combination.

What I am concerned about are your stamps; 23-12 and 29-13 are very, very peculiar. Based on your presumed sash weights you might want our 2365 for the 24" balance and 2975 for the 30" balance; 2365 carries 30 through 34 pounds and 2975 carries 42 through 45 pounds.

You may want to get a precise sash weight in each case just to be 100% sure. I would not rely on the stamps themselves, since they are so peculiar. There's a good chance that those numbers do represent weight but custom balance cannot be returned for a refund. I'd like to get it right the first time so it's best to remove the sashes from each window and place them on a scale to know beyond and shadow of a doubt. 

Once you have those weights, let me know if the 2365 and 2975 stamps will work. If so, I'll pull the trigger on these assemblies and get the ball rolling on an order.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.