2410 and 2830

A handy person from Spring Hill, FL says:

Investigated parts and compared to your pictures. I need to order two (2) 2410 and two (2) 2830. Will probably need more as time goes on. 

From the pictures I see on your website it appears to be a series 390 but I need your direction to confirm this. There are no other markings except "2410 #" and "2830 #" on the parts. 

I attached pictures of the old parts. Some plastic has been destroyed over time. The old bottom shoe is 1" tall, 1/2" wide, and 1 1/8" deep with NO WINGS (15-001 ???). The old top shoe (based on your pictures for measuring) is 1 1/4" tall 1/2" wide, and 1/2" deep with NO WINGS (19-002 ????). 

Is a series 390 the best guess or do you think it is a different series ????

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02575.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02576.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02577.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02578.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02579.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! As long as your bottom shoe is 1-1/8" deep, then our Series 390 is definitely your best bet. The other dimensions aren't quite as important, and their design is close enough that even slight differences in those areas won't matter. The depth of the shoe, in your case, is the most important part.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.