2420 Channel Balance Question

A home owner from Lake Worth Florida says:
Good Morning,

We are looking for 20 pieces rectangular window balances for some older single hung windows down in South Florida. The attached picture will show you the top and bottom plastic pieces and the originals are stamped 2420.

Can you supply me with the balance, the clips at top w/ screws and complete installation instructions? Would also like to know the cost, shipping, tax and lead time to South Florida.

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,

Thom M.
User submitted photo of their 2420 channel balance.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I believe the replacement balance series 351 is what you need. Take a look at the S351-25 with the 2420 option.

Can you send us a picture of the clips you are referring to?

Instead of purchasing new mounting screws, you can most likely reuse the mounting screws from your old balances.

Here is some brief instructions we have regarding removing and installing channel balances. If you have any questions about this process feel free to ask your questions here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.