2540X and 2520v window channel balances

A quick learner from Brooklyn says:
Hi, Do you sell any window channel balances that can replace the ones in the picture? Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You have the old and discontinued Silverline Swinger window. We can help replace these balances, though it's a bit involved. These are special balances in that they are asymmetrical; that is, the balance on one side of the sash won't be the same as the other. Fortunately, thanks to your pictures we have all the information we need. Can you just tell me how many of each you need?
I need two 2540X. Could you please tell me your item numbers for the 2540X so I can place the order online? Thank you very much for your help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing. Just to confirm, you don't need the 2520 at all? We can make that, too.

In the meantime, we'll email you a custom order link for two of the 2540 balances immediately. This will include a price quote, and will let you add the new part to your cart.
The 2520 are still ok..just the two 2540 broke. If it's not too much trouble, please tell me your item number for the 2520 -- in case I need to replace them in the future. Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't really have an item number for either. They are custom made balances that we have to make here in the warehouse. I sent you a price quote and order link for the 2540 for now. If you do wish to order the 2520, let me know and I'd be happy to send an order link for that as well.
Hi, I received the replacement channel balances today. Unfortunately, I broke one of the hinge leaf assembly while I was replacing the balance. Could you please tell me your product code for a replacement hinge leave assembly for these discontinued Silverline Swinger windows? Thank you!
hinge
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, start by looking at our 15-058. This may be a match. We have others, but start with this and see if it's the same. You may want to remove yours from the window to confirm.
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.