26-175 Pivot Bars

A quick learner from Lancaster County, PA says:

How do I obtain the hardware? I already order a set on 7.27.20 and installed them in one of my windows with the existing hardware. But I need to order another set but I need the hardware because I lost the hardware. Can you let me know where I can obtain the hardware? What size screws do I need to purchase? I went to my local hardware store and they gave me the wrong hardware.

Thanking you in advance,

Cindy

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I can't say for sure what fasteners the 26-175 needs for your windows because this pivot bar works on many different-sized windows, and all those windows may use different-sized screws. That's why pivot bars like the 26-175 do not come with screws, because we can't account for every possible window configuration. 

Now, all that said, one common screw for this pivot bar is the #6 x 5/8" flat head, like the 33-088, but I can't at all guarantee this is what you need. If in doubt, compare to the old fasteners you used for the other set of pivot bars. See if they match up.  

SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.