26 3 bsi
Looks like you need a new channel balance. We can supply a match for your original, but only as a custom order due to its unique configuration. Before we go any further, I need some more information from you.
To start, can you verify the length of the metal channel? It should be 28-5/8".
I also need to see a photo of the metal clip that was at the end of the cord. It appears to be missing from this assembly but it is an essential detail and we can't move forward without it.
Lastly, how many did you want to buy?
Thanks! That's everything we need to get started. I'll go ahead and email you a purchase link and price quote now that will let you add 6 of these to your cart.
Two last details to note: your exact model was discontinued by the manufacturer very recently, but the good news is that they replaced it with a more modern version that works in all the same applications. I'm only telling you this now so that you aren't surprised when you open the box.
Secondly, this size is currently out of stock so there will be a lead time of 5-6 business weeks.
Please let me know if you had any follow up questions and I'd be happy to assist.