26-387 used on sliding windows?

A contractor from Burlingame, California says:
Can the stopper be installed on sliding windows?
Thank you,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Murad, thanks for posting. Yes, the 26-387 is designed to install directly to the face of the window jamb and interact with the active sash of a hung or sliding window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)