Shorter version of 26-390

A handy person from NJ says:
I purchased 26-390 and 391. It fits well in the slot. However, it's about 1/4 inch too long. Is there another model that would work?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I've never seen the 26-390 and 26-391 latches made in a different length. Odds are you have something very different.

Would it be possible to see a clear photo of the old latch? Seeing it removed from your window and without obstruction would be the most helpful. Thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220928_190758.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220928_190751.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! this is a huge help. I think our 26-393 might be the better option for this tilt latch. Look over our specs and let me know what you think!

Dimensions for 26-393
Dimensions for 26-393

this looks like it will work
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome! Please let me know if you had any other questions.

The 393 is out of stock. Will it be back in stock?
Profile picture of Tom

Hello! I wanted to let you know that our 26-393 is now back in stock and ready for purchase.

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.