2680 Replacement Balance

A home owner from Tigard Oregon says:
I need new channel balance for my windows, but I can figure out what the other pieces are. I need to get these parts so I can fix my window asap! Thanks for the help!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our S395-27 channel balance, I think this might be the hardware you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)