.270 T-slot

A home owner from Springdale, AR says:
Will this weather seal .270 T-slot work on my windows? Looking at ordering 5 of them if this one will work or if not then what will?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4009.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4010.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4012.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. The 58-171 would be my immediate guess as well, but you'll want to double-check the dimensions, in as much detail as you can, to be absolutely certain. Let me know what you find. 

After remeasuring and looking at your on line picture with your measurement, I'll be ordering this weather seal. Thanks for your response.
Profile picture of Bob

Awesome, glad to hear it! We really appreciate your business. Please let me know how it works out, or if you need anything else.

I got both the Spiral balance S900-29 and the Slot Foam filled Bulb Weather seal 58-171 in and very quickly. Both are installed in all my 17 windows. Both worked great and matched up perfectly. Thanks again for your help and I will recommend your Company if they happen to need these items.
Profile picture of Bob

Thank you so much for the update, and for telling your friends! I'm happy that everything worked out for your project. It means a lot to us to have your business.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.