2760 bsi channel balance

Quick Learner from Ponte Vedra, Florida
I need two replacements for 2760 bsi channel balance. The channel Length is 28" and 1/2" width on the back of the channel the sides of the u shape channel are 5/8".
Im not sure if you need the window dimensions but they are  30" high and 33" width.
5 user uploaded images
7 Replies
Quick Learner from Ponte Vedra, Florida
Here is additional pictures of end pieces.
5 user uploaded images
Quick Learner from Ponte Vedra, Florida
Here is a picture of the hook 
2 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
SWISCO
Expert

We can supply this balance, but it has to be a custom order due to their configuration. Thankfully your photos tell us just about everything we need to get started. Can you just verify the length of the metal channel? Based on your stamp of 2760, it should be 27-7/8", not 28".

In the meantime, I'll check on the availability and cost for two of these.

Tom
Tom from SWISCO
SWISCO
Expert

Okay, we're good to go on our end. Once you've verified size, I'll email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site!

Quick Learner from Ponte Vedra, Florida
Thank you, Tom. The channel length is 27-7/8".
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
SWISCO
Expert

Thanks! I'll email that to you now.

Please feel free to reach out if you had any additional questions.

Reply to Thread
Current Photos: