28" block and tackle for milestone windows

A home owner from Florida says:
I have a Milestone non-tilt window that needs a new block&tackle balance. It measures 28"long, 9/16"wide at open channel side, 1/2"wide at back of channel, and depth of channel is 1/2". It has a 27C stamp as shown in the attached picture and the end connection as shown in the attached picture. I had tried one kind already, but it measured 9/16" in channel depth, and that did not fit because that extra 1/16" did not allow for a plastic cover that fits over the channel to blend in with the window. So I want to make sure I order the right part. Suggestions?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I think we can help you replace this balance, but I will need more information. First, could you show us a picture of the entire balance? And can you confirm the length of the metal channel, not including any end attachments? Thanks.

Here are some more pictures. The metal channel is 28" NOT including any attachments
Profile picture of Bob

Ah, thank you. Your exact balance isn't made anymore, but you should be able to use our S770-28 as a replacement. I don't think there are any major design differences between your older balance and ours. Look it over and see what you think!

Perfect. Thank you.
Profile picture of Bob

You're very welcome. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.