28" window balance channel

A handy person from duluth, ga says:
Hello!

I have 28" window balance channel that need replacement. The existing one doesn't have part number or any indication of model number. Can you help me figure out the correct part?

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191211_141325 (Medium).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191211_141333 (Medium).jpg
A handy person from duluth, ga says:
My search result is 28" SERIES 351 CHANNEL BALANCE. Please advise.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I agree with your recommendation of the S351-28 channel balance. You just want to confirm the depth measurement of your bottom balance shoe matches up with ours. if everything is good, then you're good to go. There should also be some sort of stamping or marking that appears on the balance. You will need that to decide on the option for your balance. If there is no stamping on your part, then you will need to weigh your sash on a scale and refer to the sash chart listed on the product page.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.