2810 Balance

A quick learner from Arizona says:
Hi I need to order this balance from you I usually order series 390 however.
I have never seen a balance with this end on it before.
Can you advise? This is a 2810
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say from this angle, but I think that might be the 19-005 top attachment. This is often used by our Series 370 channel balance. Could that be what you have?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)